Sep 20, 2019

What causes bunions?

What is the cause of bunions? A stubbed toe? Nutritional? Can the growth be stopped before a shoe doesn't fit? Why the occasional burning sensation when there is no pressure on the "bone?"

Taking care of an ingrown toenail

The nail on my toe seems to have cut deeply into the skin and is bothering me. I also seem to have the signs of fungus (colored nail). What non-surgical methods exist to cure these?

Regards,

B.

Toenail fungus

I think I might have a toenail fungus infection (onychomycosis). Should I purchase over-the-counter medication and try to remedy the situation on my own, or should I go directly to a podiatrist to evaluate this problem? I do have an excellent insurance and prescription policy!

Foot fetish?

1) Dear Alice,

I like to kiss my wife's feet. Do I have a foot fetish?

Reader

2) Dear Alice,

I get sexually aroused by feet. Am I a freak, or what?

Foot Worshipper

3) Dear Alice,

I have two questions:

1. It's getting to be summer over here; I don't know if that's part of it, but why do so many people wear sneakers or sports shoes without socks? Is it a new style or something?

2. Does it mean I have a foot fetish if I get a "hard on" when I see other guys not wearing socks? I mean, I've seen the foot fetish web pages and I have no reaction to them (basically the same reaction as if I were reading a VCR manual). And, occasionally, I do get a really big "woody" when I go out in public barefoot in my high-top sneakers or see other people do it.

Signed, Reader