- Does protection matter if both people have HIV/AIDS?
- What can I do to stay concentrated while I study?
- What’s seasonal affective disorder and how’s it treated?
- My friend who struggles with mental health can’t afford to get support, what can I do?
- What’s the deal with fats in different types of avocados?
Can’t find information on the site about your health concern or issue?
Who is Alice!?
Alice! is not one person, but a team. The Go Ask Alice! site is supported by a team of Columbia University health promotion specialists, health care providers, and other health professionals, along with a staff of information and research specialists and writers. Our team members have advanced degrees in public health, health education, medicine, counseling, and a number of other relevant fields.
I have been receiving your update emails for a little while, and have always found them a source of good honest plain information on all manner of things. Thank you for providing a great service and I hope that more people over the world find you and appreciate the service that you provide.
—Go Ask Alice! Fan