Feb 28, 2020

Fishy body odor (trimethylaminuria)

After many years of confusion, I have been diagnosed with trimethylaminuria. It is an awful disease that has caused much emotional pain in my life. I was hoping that if the disease was discussed on your site that people's awareness may increase and perhaps people would not be quite so quick to judge others. I would appreciate it if you could post my message for this reason. Also, if the disease is caused by the lack of a certain hormone in my body, then would an injection of this hormone be a possible solution? In all of my research, I have not seen this discussed.

Are washcloths and other body scrubbers bacteria factories?

My question is about the cleanliness of loofahs and other body scrubbers. Since they usually hang out in the shower where there is constant warmth and moisture, wouldn't they grow bacteria? How often should they (scrubbers) be changed or how do you clean them? The reason I ask is that I am experiencing some hives, and the only thing I can think that is causing it might be the scrubber gloves in my shower.

Food's travels through the body

Some friends and I were debating how long it takes for food to digest within our bodies, and then the total time it stays until it is excreted. Please settle this issue for us.

Union of Uranus

Curious about her body — What is my penis hitting?

The service that you provide is very informative. Thank you for it. When I have sex with my girlfriend and I thrust my penis deep into her body, she says that she can feel it hit something hard inside her body. I can't feel it hit anything. She is very curious to know what it is that I am hitting. Could you shed some light on this issue?

Curious about her body