Probability of having twins hereditary?

I heard a rumor that if a couple has twins, then the higher probability of having twins skips a generation. My grandparents had twins — my two uncles. Does this mean that my generation now has a higher probability? Or is this rumor not true?

Anticipating Twins

Wife is movie star struck

My wife of several years is stuck on a movie star. This really bothers me. All her friends are aware of her man (it ain't me). She keeps pictures of him at work to "get her through a bad day." Is this silly of me to be bothered by this? I have explained my concern but I do not think she can give him up. I feel like I am not the one she really loves.

Air travel before and after baby is born

I would like to ask you regarding pregnancy and flight. Yes, travel by airplane! Is it safe for a woman in pregnancy (one, three, five, or seven months) to take a flight? What about when the baby is just one, two, or three months to take a flight as well? I would appreciate if you could give me some advice. Regards.

Father and son talk masturbation

I am sorry if I seem maybe over-worried or so but I have a situation that I am not sure how to deal with and I need someone's help. I am a forty-two-year-old male, and I am not into masturbating. I am not sure why. As a kid, I was taught it was a bad thing to do and I was always afraid. I have two sons, one fourteen and another nine. I was getting ready to go to work the other day and I walked into the bathroom and my oldest son was sitting down on the toilet masturbating. I was deeply shocked and my son was deeply embarrassed. I did not know what to make of it. I did not know what to do about it so my son and I had a discussion alone about it. He said he has been masturbating for awhile, maybe a year, about everyday. He says it is something to him that is hard to drop, and sometimes it causes his penis to hurt, sting. He is not circumcised and he said he noticed that he had been getting red tiny veins on his penis and he was worried about it. I did not know what to do about it because I am circumcised and that has never really happened to me. I feel I didn't handle the conversation well because I was shocked and I don't know what to think of it. He seemed worried about it. Can masturbating affect his penis with the symptoms he has? What should I do or think about it? I wish I wasn't so inexperienced about this subject, and my son does not wish for me to talk to anyone about it, so I have turned to someone I don't know to spare his embarrassment. I would greatly appreciate it if you could answer this because I don't know what to do about it. And I am quite worried about it. Thank you.

D

Who's the father of my child?

I am not sure who the father of my son is. Is it possible to tell the father of the baby simply by knowing blood types and Rh factors of myself and the potential fathers?