Poison ivy, oak, and sumac

What are the symptoms of poison ivy, poison oak, and poison sumac? Are they treatable with over-the-counter medications OR is a doctor visit required?

Worried about bees

I’ve heard that there is a species of highly aggressive bees more prone to attack than the typical bee. Are there any precautions I can take to protect myself? I am highly allergic to bee stings. I carry an EpiPen but I am worried it won't be enough, especially if I am attacked by multiple bees at once.

Thank you,

Bee Afraid!

The Lyme disease vaccine

I heard something recently about a new Lyme disease vaccine, and since I think Lyme disease season is coming up, can you tell me something about it?

—Tick-tock

Geese feces health risks?

I have been frequently going to a public beach that is infested with Canada geese poop. It is everywhere! There are a lot of children and families also at this beach. I am wondering what the health risks are to children as well as to adults sitting and playing in this feces?

Sunburn cures?

I was in the sun for seven hours yesterday and I got a pretty bad sunburn. My face has blisters all over it. The redness is severe, and the pain is severe. Any suggestions that you may have will help. To top it off, I am a diabetic and am worried about infection of the blisters. Thanks.