Have a question?

Go Ask Alice! has answered thousands of questions on health and well-being topics ranging from substance use to sexual health, to nutrition and physical activity.  

A grid of 18 illustrated profiles of people

How to use Go Ask Alice!

Readers can explore anonymously submitted questions and the researched responses on Go Ask Alice!. Click into questions to review the response. While the question itself might not be the same as yours, the response may provide the answer you’re looking for. If you decide to submit your own question, consider checking out the editorial process to learn more about what to expect after you submit a new question. In the mean time, here are a few ways you can use our site!  

Learn more about Go Ask Alice!

Step 1

Just here to peruse?

Check out our health topics, learn about the workflow and who contributes, take a poll, and so much more! 

Browse All Topics

Step 2

Looking for something specific?

Search using key terms that describe what you’re looking for.  

Has your question been asked?

Step 3

Still can’t find an answer?

Ask a Question! Then review the editorial process to learn more about what to expect after making a submission. 

Ask a Question!