Jan 24, 2020

Spice up sex life?

My boyfriend and I have been dating off and on for two years. We have been having sex for about a year now. The problem is I want to spice up our sex life, but I don't have any imagination. He says he's willing to try anything but he won't give ideas. We've done it in different positions, used sex toys but I can't think of anything fun to try. Please help, give me some suggestions.

Unimaginative

Narcotic nutmeg

My friends have told me that the spice nutmeg can be used to get a high, and a pretty intense one. But having to eat about a cup of it to get the high.

Is this true? What effects would this have on your body?

— Potential Spice Girl

Relationships wane after initial passion

I am a 29-year-old heterosexual male and have been dating my girlfriend for over four years now. Throughout my life I have pursued women with the intention of having a sexual relationship. I have had sex with over 50 women. I have nearly always "cheated" on my partners, including my current relationship. My relationships have always "faded" away because I believe I am unable to "love" and go beyond the early "passionate" stage. Once that is gone, I lose interest and can't sustain an emotional connection. I am very emotionally independent from my upbringing.

I find myself not motivated to have sex with my girlfriend so much for the last two to three years. I don't see myself as being very "sensual" or "passionate" anymore. When I was dating and going through relationships I had much more passion. That's how I hooked them. I truly got more pleasure turning my partner on than from my own orgasm. I still like to holdout until my girlfriend cums, but sometimes she doesn't and then I will. We have sex maybe two or three times a month and I would like to have more but am unmotivated. I want to get married and have kids sometime within the next five years and I do love my girlfriend. I could be happy with her as a wife and mother yet I need to deal with my issues first.

I fantasize about other women often and masturbate more often than I have sex with my girlfriend. I have even masturbated while driving, which I don't do anymore. I have downloaded some pornographic images from the Internet, which I masturbate to even when she is in the house. I am scared.

— Sexually confused

Salt substitutes

I have recently started a low-sodium diet to lose water weight. I have one burning question though... Does salt substitute make you retain water like salt does or not? It tastes very similar but it is potassium instead of sodium chloride. Please help me.

Thank You,
Ashley