I orgasm all the time — Help!

I have a really big problem. I have orgasms all the time! Some people might like this, but I don't. And, it's really embarrassing when I get one in the middle of class. It's not because I get turned on, it just happens. If someone sits on my lap, I get one! It's very embarrassing, and I don't know why it happens. Also, my vagina sometimes hurts and itches and sometimes has a foul odor. I want to go to the gyno to get this checked out, but I'm afraid I'll have an orgasm while the doctor is examining me! Please help! I'm too embarrassed to tell anyone about this.

Can a man tell if a woman orgasms?

I was wondering if it were possible for a man to tell if a woman has had an orgasm. If so, how noticeable is it to a man and is there a substantial amount of fluid involved in a woman's orgasm?

— an uniformed pre-orgasmic

Too young to orgasm?

I'm 17 years old and my boyfriend and I are having oral sex. When I perform fellatio on him, he loves it. But when he performs cunnilingus on me, I don't feel anything. He stimulates my clitoris, both with his tongue and fingers, but I end up faking it rather than becoming genuinely aroused. I'm beginning to wonder if I'm too young to have an orgasm. I want to become sexually active with him, but I'm afraid that that won't help me feel anything, either. And sex is too big a risk to take for me not to even get anything enjoyable out of it. Is there something wrong with me?

A Youngin' Who Ain't Cumin'