Help — My stomach rumbles and grumbles to no end

I have a rather embarrassing situation in that my stomach is constantly making noises that are unbecoming. This proves to be more than embarrassing during meetings and interviews and I'm constantly trying to hide or 'cover up' these noises with coughs and other distractions. This seems to be most common in the mornings, whether or not I have eaten anything. Sometimes it even sounds like flatulence. Is there anything I can do or take to help minimize this terribly embarrassing condition?

Gastrointestinal upset worsens around the time I get my period

I've suffered weird digestive things when I have my period. The way I have heard it explained in my MCAT class is that the same hormone that causes the smooth muscle of the uterus to contract unfortunately works on all of our digestive organs as well, particularly the large intestine. So that's how I've come to grips with the apparent confusion of the digestive processes during my period.

Can stress from school cause nausea and stomachaches?

I'm a student in the midst of midterms and all that, so I've been really busy and not taking as good care of myself as usual (though trying my best), though I wouldn't say that I've been any more stressed than your average student. My question has to do with nausea though: I've been waking up lately and my stomach hurts and I don't know why. I can't think of any medical/strictly physiological reason why, so I was wondering: is it possible that this is stress related? (Can stress/anxiety make one sick with a knot in their stomach??) This has only happened a few times, recently, all during this midterm/work craziness.

Sick from Stress???

Food's travels through the body

Some friends and I were debating how long it takes for food to digest within our bodies, and then the total time it stays until it is excreted. Please settle this issue for us.

Union of Uranus