Squiggle pen as vibrator?

Originally Published: October 20, 2000 - Last Updated / Reviewed On: November 26, 2003

Is there anything wrong with using a squiggle pen instead of a vibrator? I have been doing this for about four years now and it has done wonders! Am I weird?

No, you're not weird — if it's done wonders for you, you're lucky. Assuming that your squiggle pen is one of those battery-operated devices that writes wildly, as long as you're not making to-do lists on your nipples, clitoris, or penis, your substitute vibrator is probably okay. If one is going to put something in any body opening, the golden rules are: sharp, breakable, and hard-to-hold-on-to objects can be problematic, washing the gadget with warm water and soap after every use is generally a good idea, and pain is a good indicator to slow down, pull out, and/or go back to the drawing board.

20518
Hey Alice, I read the reader's question, and just wanted them to know that they're not the only person who does this. I used to use one all the time, and was thoroughly satisfied. Keep on enjoying,...
Hey Alice, I read the reader's question, and just wanted them to know that they're not the only person who does this. I used to use one all the time, and was thoroughly satisfied. Keep on enjoying, and good-luck with your toy!