Shoe size as predictor of penis length

| Originally Published: December 10, 1999 - Last Updated / Reviewed On: January 14, 2005

Is it true that a man's erect penis size can be predicted by dividing his shoe size in half?

Certainly not -- no more than big hands and a big nose mean anything more than large gloves and extra room to store boogers. If there's research out there based on something other than fantasy, which counters this declaration, please pass it along.

20843
Hey Alice,

I have heard that, too, but it is not true! My boyfriend has a pretty small shoe size, tiny hands and fingers, and a normal nose, but he is very well endowed :) (a lot larger than...

Hey Alice,

I have heard that, too, but it is not true! My boyfriend has a pretty small shoe size, tiny hands and fingers, and a normal nose, but he is very well endowed :) (a lot larger than average). So think twice before you consider not going out with someone because of their shoe size!!!