Produce more cum?

| Originally Published: October 5, 1995 - Last Updated / Reviewed On: May 2, 2003

My GF enjoys having my ejaculate on her (having me cum on her) and I was wondering if there was any way to increase the amount of ejaculate my body produces? I know I shouldn't compare myself to Porn stars, but they seem to ejaculate a lot.

-Cum Doctor

Dear Cum Doctor,

Semen is a combination of sperm and secretions of the seminal vesicle, prostate gland, and bulbo-urethral glands. On average, when ejaculating, the male releases 2.5 - 6 milliliters of semen, including approximately 50 - 100 million spermatozoa per milliliter. Semen is produced every day. What you need to know is that when engaging in multiple daily ejaculations, the amount of semen decreases with each ejaculation. On the other hand, if you wait a couple of days and abstain from releasing, more semen will build up, providing a larger amount of ejaculate.