Orgasms, female ejaculation, and the G-spot, again

Originally Published: February 6, 1998 - Last Updated / Reviewed On: January 6, 2014

I am a female and I have had these strange orgasms lately that I never had before with my partner of six years. Instead of your basic orgasm, I have very powerful ones that last forever and include a lot of liquid coming out of my vagina. I have never heard of a woman 'ejaculating' but that's what it seems like. Is this normal or is something wrong with me?

— Concerned

Dear Concerned,

This sounds like a G-spot phenomenon accompanied by female ejaculation. With a woman who is lying on her back and has her legs spread apart, the G-spot can be located by putting your fingers inside of her between 10 and 2 o'clock, as if her vulva were the face of a clock, with 12 at the top. Move your fingers deeper inside and curl them back so that they are touching and pressing against the top of her vagina or the "back door" of the clitoris. The G-spot swells from the size of a dime to the size of a quarter and fills with fluid that is NOT urine or vaginal fluid, which spurts out of the urethra (not the vagina) when a woman orgasms. This does not happen in every woman; however, as you can tell, it does happen in some. Aren't you lucky!

For more information about the G-spot, read G-spot and G-spot? in Alice's Sexuality archives. Also look for a pink book called, The G Spot, by Alice K. Ladas, Beverly Whipple, and John D. Perry.

534324
Yes my wife Sharan has these her eyes roll back and she look like she is having a fit,and yes a lot of liquid does come out. She says these are the best one to have.

20915

I also started experiencing these super orgasms in my late 30's. For me, they can go on for more than 20 minutes many times and I have very intense multiple ejaculations, sometimes...

I also started experiencing these super orgasms in my late 30's. For me, they can go on for more than 20 minutes many times and I have very intense multiple ejaculations, sometimes more than a dozen within a few minutes, too many to count.

These orgasms are extremly intense, my entire body convulses, my legs shake, and I orgasm repeatedly and uncontrollably. I often have cramps afterwards from such intense orgasmic pleasure. It is beyond words to describe this extreme pleasure.

Lisa

20903

Jason here:

I can assure the women here that there is nothing wrong with them. When I was in college, I experienced this phenonema with a girlfriend. She was about 26 at the...

Jason here:

I can assure the women here that there is nothing wrong with them. When I was in college, I experienced this phenonema with a girlfriend. She was about 26 at the time, and we were having sex for about the third time that day, when, for the first time, I felt a woman "gush" all over my groin area.

She was on top, and when she was through, she left a large wet spot on me and my bed.

I had never experienced that before, and had only heard about it. But that day I became a believer.

Jason, in Ohio