Need more information on cunnilingus

Originally Published: February 16, 1995 - Last Updated / Reviewed On: July 9, 1998

I enjoy performing cunnilingus on my partner and she enjoys receiving it as well. Are there any techniques that can help me increase the pleasure she receives from oral sex? Where could I find books relating to this subject?

--Oral Man

Dear Oral Man

Your partner is the best resource available to answer your question. Ask her what she likes and what turns her lights on before you go down on her and while you are doing it. Pay attention to her signals (moans and cries of delight or discomfort) as you try variations of your own style, or ask her about her fantasies. Many women would be thrilled to have you as their partner!

In terms of books on the subject, you may want to try Good Vibrations' "The Sexuality Library," a catalog started by a sex educator that contains over 450 provocative and informative books and videos for readers and viewers of all lifestyles. All titles are individually reviewed. Call (800) BUY-VIBE / 289-8423 to order a catalog. Confidentiality and satisfaction are guaranteed by the company.