My penis threw me a curve

Originally Published: October 22, 2004
alice,

my penis curves to the left and a bit upwards. i was just wondering if there was something i could do to make it go straight not involving surgery (maybe like a certain exercise). i heard you can take certain vitamins, but i do not know if that is true?

No need to be bothered by your bending boner. It is quite normal for men to have a slight or even prominent penis curve. Penises can curve left, right, or in any number of directions and angles. Sometimes the curve may be especially pronounced when it's erect. The development of the muscles in the base of the penis, connective tissue, and skin create certain unique shapes and curves that vary in men. Sometimes, the curve straightens out on its own over time. Others may never be perfectly straight, and that's okay, too.

Only if your erection is painful, has a severe bend, or causes discomfort during intercourse need you be concerned. This condition, known as Peyronie's Disease, is caused by scarred tissue or calcium deposits around the cavernous bodies of the penis. Injections or surgery are often used to correct severe cases. Some health care providers recommend vitamin E (which may be what you are speaking of in your question); however, no studies have ever proven it to be an effective treatment.

Since curvature of the penis is so common, a number of mail-order "remedies" are available over the Internet. However, these pills are no more likely to work than the penis-enlargement pills that scam so many men each year. Don't let quack medicine trick you into thinking that something is wrong with your meandering member. Relax and enjoy the features that make your unit unique.

516083
Just happened upon this and have to say that my boyfriend has a curve to the left and he gives me the best orgasms I've ever had in my life! I've had... ahem... a few partners in my 30 years, and...
Just happened upon this and have to say that my boyfriend has a curve to the left and he gives me the best orgasms I've ever had in my life! I've had... ahem... a few partners in my 30 years, and gotta say, curved, for me, is the way to go. I agree with Alice, find ways to let your "unique unit" work for you. Once I discovered this, now when I use toys, I angle them in the same direction that he hits me inside, and the satisfaction level from masturbation has doubled. I've learned so much about my body through this experience. I guess what I'm trying to say is, you might be surprised what your curve can do to a woman that the straight and narrow may not be able to achieve:)