Kudos to Alice!

Originally Published: May 2, 1997 - Last Updated / Reviewed On: July 26, 2012

I know you probably would not print them in order to preserve space for questions, but do people write back and thank you for the advice you give? You really provide a valuable service to the Internet at large.

—Grateful

Dear Grateful,

There is no lack of space issue here at Go Ask Alice! — your compliments are always welcome. Thank you very much for your thanks! And, thanks to all of you who have also responded to Go Ask Alice! so favorably. It is fantastic to hear that the questions and answers posted have helped readers in one way or another.

20763

This is a fabulous site!

I am forty-nine-years-old, and will recommend this site to anyone who I feel needs it, young or old. We are all growing up in some way.

Thank...

This is a fabulous site!

Thank you, and I hope that you will always be here.

20984
Hey Alice,

I am a teenager and I have had questions about what is going on in my body, things that I am scared to ask my parents.

But this site has helped me in so many ways; this is the...

Hey Alice,

But this site has helped me in so many ways; this is the best anonymous site ever!

Thank You,
Reader

20985

Hey Alice,

I just wanted to say thanks a bunch for this site. As an 18-year-old girl, it makes life much easier to know I'm not alone and to get all the answers I need without learning...

Hey Alice,

I just wanted to say thanks a bunch for this site. As an 18-year-old girl, it makes life much easier to know I'm not alone and to get all the answers I need without learning the hard way!

Thank You,
Reader

20444

I just wanted to say thanks! What a great service. You answer questions I didn't even think I had and yet I was very interested in the responses. I have been pretty sheltered all...

I just wanted to say thanks! What a great service. You answer questions I didn't even think I had and yet I was very interested in the responses. I have been pretty sheltered all my life and have felt embarrassed asking friends what things mean. It is wonderful to have a source of reliable, non-judgmental information. And for parents who worry: if your kid has a question, they'll find the answer. Isn't it better to get it from Alice! than from...? Thanks again!

—Naïve College Student