Interested in lesbian sex

Originally Published: December 1, 1993 - Last Updated / Reviewed On: January 12, 2007

We are two straight sophomores who are considering lesbian activity. This is not a joke. We have always been intrigued by lesbians and have been asking the question, "How do they do it?" Obviously, a great deal of the enterprise must involve oral activity, but what else can we do?

Interested in lesbian sex

Dear Interested in Lesbian Sex,

What two women do in bed is as varied as the many women we know. Two women may kiss and hug, caress each other's bodies for hours, or have quick sex. They may kiss, suck, and caress each other's nipples and/or clitorises, touch their vulvas with fingers and tongues, press and rub their bodies and vulvas, masturbate together, or use sex toys. Some women may get pleasure from penetration while others may pass on it. One person, both, or neither may orgasm once or several times. Still other women like looking at erotic pictures, telling and/or reading sexy stories, sharing fantasies, or sleeping together without sex.

Often, people mistakenly believe that women know how to please other women because of their similar looking genitals. However, all women are different. Communication is key in all types of relationships, including sexual relationships. Plus, talking about what feels good can be a wonderful way to make your time together more enjoyable. Having sex with a woman for the first time, or at any time, may involve a lot more than what happens between the sheets.

For more specific information on the "technical" aspects of sex between two women, you may want to check out the books Lesbian Passion: Loving Ourselves and Each Other and Lesbian Sex, both by Jo Ann Loulan. There are also many gay and lesbian and "adult" bookstores that have a varied assortment of materials pertaining to women who have sex with women. New York City is home to the oldest gay and lesbian bookstore in the world, The Oscar Wilde Book Shop, located at 15 Christopher Street, New York, NY 10014 (212-255-8097) as well as Babeland, located in both SOHO and the Lower East Side.

21026

Two women in bed together don't only have oral sex. We also kiss, caress, hold one another, slip on a harness and penetrate each other. We also like to penetrate each other with our...

Two women in bed together don't only have oral sex. We also kiss, caress, hold one another, slip on a harness and penetrate each other. We also like to penetrate each other with our fingers, tongues, and have anal sex.

21166

Dear Interested in lesbian sex,

To be honest with you, I am a 17 year-old, and I JUST CAME out in July. I had never had sex until I met my partner. Now, I am addicted to it.

Things...

Dear Interested in lesbian sex,

Things may feel weird at first, but the sensations will override the weirdness, and you will enjoy it. The things we do mostly include things she does to me because she feels that she is a man stuck in a woman's body, and that makes her feel like she is in control. Plus, I love it. She will place her index finger on my clit and hit spots. We use sex toys as well.

Anyway, from me to you, if you are interested, go for it — you will be addicted when you are done because it is great!!!!

Your friend,
Mrs. Fulcher