Foot fetish — normal?

Originally Published: October 1, 1993 - Last Updated / Reviewed On: May 9, 2008

I get sexually aroused by feet. Am I a freak, or what?

Foot Worshiper

Dear Foot Worshiper

No, you are not a freak. Thousands of people are turned on by feet. Look at Marla Maples' manager! And is Imelda Marcos far behind (although fetishes are rarely ascribed to women!)?

It is really interesting to identify what turns each of us on. Our arousal mechanisms are incredibly unique. No one knows exactly how they are incorporated into our psyche, but indeed there they are. Some people are aroused by certain scents and fragrances. One woman was turned on by the scent of Old Spice. It didn't matter who wore it — it was the scent that did the trick. Another person was aroused by the smell of cigarettes on her partner's breath. When he stopped smoking, she really had a problem getting aroused with him.

There are all kinds of magazines and catalogues that cater to feet and shoes. Why not enjoy your fetish?

21442

I also get very aroused by the sight and smell of womens feet. It seems strange but it what I like. Over the years my wife has adjusted to my fetish and often teases me with it in a...

I also get very aroused by the sight and smell of womens feet. It seems strange but it what I like. Over the years my wife has adjusted to my fetish and often teases me with it in a good way. I also enjoy smelling her shoes after a long hard day. It makes me excited thinking about it.

21233
Dear Foot Worshiper,

Man, I can remember when I first discovered my love for the feet. I was so ashamed of it, I thought I was the only man in the world with this strange attraction. That was so...

Dear Foot Worshiper,

Man, I can remember when I first discovered my love for the feet. I was so ashamed of it, I thought I was the only man in the world with this strange attraction. That was so long ago. Now, I embrace it. I don't consider what I have a "fetish" because that word implies an obsession. I'm not obsessed with women's feet, I'm just attracted to them. I, too, look at feet the same way I look at breasts and other arousing body parts.

It's still not something I discuss openly with my friends or anything, but I'm not ashamed to admit it anymore. I've had the pleasure of "having my way" with plenty of girls' feet before — all of them enjoyed it. My girlfriend is not only aware of my foot attraction, she gets pleasure from it too. I give her foot massages all the time and I even suck her toes. She loves it!

I love to love feet!

21043

RE: Foot fetish

I totally agree that this is normal. For a long time I thought I was the only person out there with this fetish. Then I guess one day shortly after my 18th...

RE: Foot fetish

I totally agree that this is normal. For a long time I thought I was the only person out there with this fetish. Then I guess one day shortly after my 18th birthday a friend gave me a porn video. This video had one segment where the guy was sucking on the girl's toes and tasting her feet. I almost jumped backwards with the delight of learning that I was NOT the only guy who was interested in doing this. I think the feet are just as much a part of another person's body as their breasts or genitals. Why should feet be ignored just because they're feet? I've met a few girls who did NOT like having their toes sucked, but I've also met a few that absolutely loved it. So, from one person who enjoys feet to another, enjoy the fetish.