Fixed on men who ''fix'' themselves

| Originally Published: December 24, 1999 - Last Updated / Reviewed On: December 7, 2001

This is a very informative site. Maybe your male colleagues can help with this one. I once heard a guy say that "a man has to position himself." I have noticed guys adjusting and have always wondered why. I have also found that I am turned on by this. Have other women reported feeling this way?

Feeling Puzzled and Weird

Dear Feeling Puzzled and Weird,

Girl, you must go crazy watching professional baseball!

No, don't think that any past inquirers have admitted getting a rise from genital adjustment, but you can't be the only one who responds this way. More than the actual reshuffling itself, it's probably the hand-in-pubic-zone thing that heats up your loins. After all, there's gotta be a reason besides discomfort or jock itch that gets Ricky, Madonna, lil' Kim, et al. to grab their goody bags to the delight of adoring fans.

Rock on,

20792
Dear Alice, My boyfriend CONSTANTLY fixes his package and I am quite disgusted. I rarely feel like holding his hand afterwards. I think he should at least go to a restroom to adjust and NOT at the...
Dear Alice, My boyfriend CONSTANTLY fixes his package and I am quite disgusted. I rarely feel like holding his hand afterwards. I think he should at least go to a restroom to adjust and NOT at the table outside our hang out at Starbucks. People have even come up to me and told me my boyfriend adjusts himself. I say thank you for noticing, and it is very embarrassing. regards, budzey

20390
Dear Alice, The reason guys have to adjust themselves is because their anatomy (penis and/or testicles) is flexible and can get literally bent out of shape, at least bent into an uncomfortable shape...
Dear Alice, The reason guys have to adjust themselves is because their anatomy (penis and/or testicles) is flexible and can get literally bent out of shape, at least bent into an uncomfortable shape or position. One or more parts may be pressed up against a leg, or against each other, due to movement (walking, running, or whatever).