Fiancé laughs after orgasm

Originally Published: January 21, 2000 - Last Updated / Reviewed On: April 13, 2015

Can you please tell me why my fiancé laughs after he ejaculates... is it common or should I take it personally????

People express their sexuality and sexual enjoyment through an incredibly vast range of behaviors. Laughter after ejaculation falls well within the range of other idiosyncratic but common behaviors. Other expressions after climax include crying, yawning, sighing, swearing, and a hearty praising of the Lord. These behaviors are quite natural after-effects of the tension release and emotional catharsis that can come along with coming.

While not out of the range of normal, if this behavior causes you doubt or discomfort, why not try talking to your fiancé about your concern? Understanding where the laughter is coming from may set your mind at ease. If it doesn't, you could try telling him how it makes you feel. Perhaps together you can come up with a new after-ejaculation response. Open and honest communication can help solve this quandary and will likely serve you as well in a long and healthy relationship.

608260
He's probably laughing because he's happy with what you have just done but he may be doing this because he is immature or even trying to make you feel embarrassed and uncomfortable but to really find...
He's probably laughing because he's happy with what you have just done but he may be doing this because he is immature or even trying to make you feel embarrassed and uncomfortable but to really find the answer you need to talk to him.

589155
I sometimes laugh uncontrollably and now my wife does the same. She actually used to have a good cry (which I didn't mind but I needed reassuring to begin with), but now she more often laughs as well...
I sometimes laugh uncontrollably and now my wife does the same. She actually used to have a good cry (which I didn't mind but I needed reassuring to begin with), but now she more often laughs as well. It's all good! Especially when you laugh and cry all at once. Haha!