Boy masturbates in women's clothes -- okay?

Originally Published: February 28, 1997

Do you think it is ok for boys to masturbate in really tight womens clothing such as bathing suits and bodysuits, tight overalls etc. If not, where can I get some help. Please help me.

Alice thinks it's okay, but you have to be the one who is comfortable with it. Your masturbation fantasies and methods are yours, and as long as they don't hurt anyone else, using them to predict your future only takes away from the pleasure of self-stimulation. If now, or down the road, you want to talk further with someone about your feelings/behavior, you might consult peer hotlines, professional counselors, friends, or relatives with whom you feel comfortable.

522630
I agree Alice and I think it is up to you to do what feels the most comfortable.