Is there anything wrong with using a squiggle pen instead of a vibrator? I have been doing this for about four years now and it has done wonders! Am I weird?

No, you're not weird — if it's done wonders for you, you're lucky. Assuming that your squiggle pen is one of those battery-operated devices that writes wildly, as long as you're not making to-do lists on your nipples, clitoris, or penis, your substitute vibrator is probably okay. If one is going to put something in any body opening, the golden rules are: sharp, breakable, and hard-to-hold-on-to objects can be problematic, washing the gadget with warm water and soap after every use is generally a good idea, and pain is a good indicator to slow down, pull out, and/or go back to the drawing board.

There are a few other household items you can consider using as a vibrator, including vibrating toothbrushes, even some apps on smart phones make use of the cell vibration to increase your pleasure. Just make sure you are being safe, and clean. Check out Scarleteen's list of DIY Vibrators!

Happy humming!