What is the fastest way to get rid of a bruise on the neck caused from kissing and sucking too hard (of course, I mean a hickey). My mom will flip out if she sees it and it's very obvious. PLEASE HELP!!!

Not to be the bearer of bad news, but... there is no magic or "fast way" to get rid of a hickey. In fact, there is no way to get rid of one other than by being patient (or impatient, but that just makes it seem longer). Just as you cannot make a bruise on your arm go away quickly, you cannot make one on your neck disappear.

Of course, you have a range of cover-up options, such as make-up, and creative uses of shirt collars, scarves, and turtlenecks. You may be able to disguise the hickey for a few days until it becomes less noticeable. Or, you can act like there's nothing wrong and be careful not to draw attention to the hickey. Maybe then your mom will not notice.

Chances are, however, that she will notice. You need to be prepared for the moment of truth. What makes you think your mom will "flip out?" You are growing up and beginning to explore the sexual side of yourself. This is natural. Your mother went through the same thing. She may even be able to offer advice, or a funny story about her mother.

Good luck with the healing, and if you choose, concealing of the hickey.