I went crazy and started masturbating more then usual in the shower and then when I got out my foreskin was swelled up. Should I see a Doctor?

If your penis does not go back to its usual condition in a few days, by all means, see a doctor. In the meantime, know that when you give your penis a high intensity workout, your penis may respond to all that vigorous, enthusiastic attention with redness, irritation, and/or swelling. Try using a water-based lube, pump yourself up, and then see what happens!


Submit a new response

Plain text

  • No HTML tags allowed.
  • Web page addresses and e-mail addresses turn into links automatically.
  • Lines and paragraphs break automatically.
By submitting this form, you accept the Mollom privacy policy.

Vertical Tabs