Do you think it is ok for boys to masturbate in really tight womens clothing such as bathing suits and bodysuits, tight overalls etc. If not, where can I get some help. Please help me.

Masturbation is about pleasuring the self so it is important to know that each person discovers what is pleasurable for them. Masturbation fantasies and methods are unique to each individual’s preference and can vary greatly from person to person. You can take this time to explore how you feel about the way you masturbate. How do you feel about masturbating in women’s clothing? What is the reason that you think you need help? Asking yourself these questions can help you to learn more about your own sexuality. Just remember, as long as you are not hurting anyone else, there is no right or wrong way to masturbate.

If you’re a Columbia student interested in therapy or counseling, you can make an appointment to speak with a mental health professional at Counseling and Psychological Services (Morningside) or the Mental Health Service (CUMC).