Alice's reading habits

Originally Published: April 7, 2000 - Last Updated / Reviewed On: July 26, 2012

Do you "really" read all questions that have been sent to you? I mean, I have sent many and many good questions that have never been answered before. And I was pretty confident that once you read them, you'll answer. I mean, they were interesting, important, and apply to a lot of people. So what's the deal? Do you indeed look at every one of them?

—a long time viewer

Dear a long time viewer,

Yes, indeed! Every one of your amazing questions is read — we get anywhere from 40-70 every day. Sometimes they are re-read, and they are always saved in case they can be answered in the future. For sure, it is as frustrating to be unable to answer all of your questions as it is to not have your question answered. However, it is possible that readers find the process of composing and submitting a question helpful — even if it doesn't receive an online response. You might find your answer to a similar inquiry in the GAA! archive, which has grown tremendously over the years. Think about where else you might be able to go for assistance: you can try the Health Resources page, your teachers, friends, parents, health care providers, library, and/or a counselor or social worker.

More questions will be answered each week in the future, and the site may even expand to better serve readers. Until then, stay tuned — and stay talkative!